I enjoyed perusing each of these. I hope you’re feeling the love today! (I love you.)
- Check out the Downton Abbey stars in real life. (Thanks, Elizabeth!) I think the Mrs. Hughes actress boasts the most impressive difference. And I agree with the blogger about Mr. Bates!
- One of my former UVa professors released a report: “The Date Night Opportunity.” Spoiler alert: spending time together is a good thing.
- My party/decorating fantasy at the Garden & Gun blog. If only I had a detached garage languishing for want of use . . .
- Comparing the Republican primaries to Pride and Prejudice—this is my kind of discussion! (Hat tip, Mama Rote.)
- V-day recs from last year and three years ago. Time is weird, isn’t it? Also, Love in six words is still one of my favorites. Here’s more!
- A final reminder: we can’t be in love like the movies.
Aaaand one last thing. Gratuitous pic of Mary Tobin:
You’re welcome. Told you I loved you!